This is the website of Bailey’s Roofing.
103 N Dean A McGee Ave
Wynnewood, Ok 73098
Phone: (405) 343-8847
We respect your expectation of privacy as you visit https://www.baileyroofing.net/.
Accordingly, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you specifically give it to us, in which case we will hold that information in confidence.
However, the fact that you visited us is tracked for statistical purposes but not in a way that can be used to personally identify you.
- Your domain (such as “aol.com” or “abc.net” – not your email address)
- When your visit occurred and its duration
- The pages you visited
- The type of browser and operating system in your computer
- The link (if any) that brought you to our site
We aggregate this information to measure how our site is being used so we can improve its content.
Personal information you provide to us
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with any other person for any reason that is not directly related to Bailey’s Roofing Home products or services.
When you submit a request to be contacted by Bailey’s Roofing, we’ll need your name, address and contact information. We will then contact you for the purpose of providing the information or assistance you have requested.
We may also alert you (by U.S. mail or email) about new products, special offers or upcoming events in your area. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these opportunities, we believe the choice should be yours. If at any time you want us to stop, just let us know by sending us an email to either of the addresses above .
In addition, all email offers you receive from Bailey’s Roofing will tell you how to decline and opt out of further email offers.
Although this website is not intended to be used by children under age 13, we fully support protecting the privacy needs of children and encourage parents to actively participate in their children’s online activities and interests. For information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, contact the Federal Trade Commission.
Changes to this policy
We take all appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to the database, establishing penalties for violating this policy and enforcing those penalties. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of the information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All testimonials used throughout site were taken from actual customer comments, letters, testimonials or online reviews.
Effective date: May 24, 2020
Baily’s Roofing (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.baileyroofing.net website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service is the www.baileyroofing.net website operated by Baily’s Roofing
- Personal Data
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Use of Data
Baily’s Roofing uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Baily’s Roofing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Baily’s Roofing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Baily’s Roofing
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Trusted Third Party Partners
Baily’s Roofing may collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that Baily’s Roofing may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail. If you do not want Baily’s Roofing to collect information about you, please contact Baily’s Roofing to opt out.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Bailey’s Roofing & Construction
Wynnewood, Ok 73098
Phone (405) 343-8847
“Excellent work. hardest working crew I ever saw. Cleanup was beyond expectation. Very satisfied.”
– Sybil O.
"On time, professional, and very reasonable. I would recommend to anyone!" - Stanley Brown
This company treated me like family.
“Did an excellent job from quote to actual work in a very timely manner.”
– Quetalackey L.